This system has been developed by using technical indicators of commodities price charts. It generates signals for swing trades (i.e. it is required to hold our positions for more than one day). UTS does not generate signals for Intra-day Trading (i.e. squaring off the position on the same day).
► Metal Commodity – (i) Aluminum, (ii) Lead, (iii) Copper, (iv) Nickel, (v) Zinc and (vi) Gold
► Energy Commodity – (i) Crude Oil and (ii) Natural Gas.
(1) The trader who does not have proficiency in the trading platform. Means who do not know how to place all type of orders ( Buy order, Sell Order, Stop Loss Order, Partial Book Profit Order, Full Book Profit/Loss Order etc )
(2) The trader who do not have basic knowledge base about share market. Click here to learn basics of share market. So, please acquire basic knowledge before coming into this market.
(3) The trader who do not believe in capital/ risk management as suggested by Commodity Success – Click here for details. So, Please strictly follow the capital management strategy for better results.
(4) The trader who is thinking that UTS is “God-given system” or “Aladin Ka Chirag” and planing to invest that money which he is not willing to lose. I repeat trade with that money only which you are willing to lose. Hence, do not come with debt/ loan in share market for trading.
(5) The trader who want to be right every-time. Please accept the reality that you can not be right every-time. There may be profits as well as losses.
(6) The traders who do not have patience in case of loss making or profit making trades
(7) The traders who have unrealistic expectations of returns. Do not expect that my strategy will make your capital 10 times in a year. My realistic expectation is to make my capital 3 times in a year.
If you feel yourself smarter and thinking that you can skip above explained seven wonders of UTS. Then, you will be out of the market very soon with pain of losses for sure.
“कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन |
मा कर्म फल हेतुर्भूर्मा त सगर्डोस्तव कर्मणि ||”
” कर्म किये जा फल की इच्छा मत कर |
कर्म का जो भी फल हो , अच्छा या बुरा तू उसका कारण अपने को मत समझ ||”